REALLY?!?!

If you are reading this right now, let me tell you just how humbled, honored, amazed and confused I am. Yes, I said confused. One of the areas that God and I are working on is the ability for me to see my own worth and value.

How does that relate to me being confused by you taking the time to read the ramblings of a person you may or may not know? EVERYTHING

Have you ever felt like once you leave a place, no one will remember you? Yeah? Well, I feel like that almost everyday. Its not that I do not know that people will know me or remember me, it's that I do not expect them to. Again, this is one of the areas that God and I (and my therapist) are working on but it is a reality of my life.

I really love to write. I do it every day almost. If not here then in my personal journal. Being a 'blogger,' I'm learning is cathartic for me but I do it without the expectation that is will be read, commented on, shared, or even 'featured' (shout out to my West Side Girl).

My entry Lost is the Sauce is a prime example of just how 'interesting' the notion of your reading this is for me Within an hour of my posting it, I had several people reaching out to me saying ho good it was and they wanted to thank me for posting it.
                                     
                                                 WAIT............WHAT?1?!?!

I don't boast. It's annoyance when other people do it. I am learning to acknowledge my gifts. To not do so, would be an insult to God who I love and who gave me the gifts to begin with. I am working on understanding that some of you also acknowledge who I am and whose I am and the gifts I have to offer. Not only that but some of you really really care for me (I know, you may not have the bail money at the ready but you care for me all the same). I don't expect it, but it is truly welcomed and I am beyond humbled.

Am I the person that struggles with this? Am I alone in this feeling? Is it difficult for you know how great you are? I do. I'm working on it. God and I are truly trying to get it together.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended

He Sees The Best In Me