Bail Money Crew

BAIL MONEY CREW


I thought  I would introduce you to my bail money crew. These two women have my back no matter what at all times. On the left, that's me, Nanci. I'm the baby (I'm not the youngest though, being the baby is a state of mind not just a number!) In the middle is my sister, Nedia; she's literally my BEST FRIEND. No, she doesn't like pictures and she'll probably kill me knowing that I posted this (shhh, don't tell her). On the right, that's my mama, Johnnie. Yes, she's a woman named Johnnie and no, it's not Johnnie Mae it's just Johnnie. These are the women that I want to be when I grow up one day. Like any siblings growing up, we had our rivalries and we had our arguments but as we've become women, we've become more than sisters. When I am at my lowest, she's there for me. She'll listen without judgment and I appreciate that. I also think she's pretty darn cute. I would consider my mama a great woman even if she wasn't my mama. I mean look at her, ain't she the bees knees?!?!? Not only does God know her heart, she has the heart of God. She has a giving and willing spirit and I truly aspire to be like her. Both of them set a great example of motherhood and sisterhood. Not going to bore you with too many details but just know that if I decide to lose my cool too much, these two, they got the bail money!

Be blessed. Be bold. Be beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended

He Sees The Best In Me