Reading To Write

In the twist of all twist's, I have writer's block. I'm supposed to be writing something that needs to be submitted in a little less than a month. I've been trying ever so hard to get it at least half done so I can go back and edit and do whatever I need to do with it before submitting it. That has not happened. I've been "working" on it for about two weeks now. In my head, I think I may have written it about three or four times but when it comes times to actually put pen to paper....NOTHING. It's rather annoying.

Over the last week, I've been intentionally reading more about the topic that I'm writing about so see if I can strum up some ideas. I've been scouring the internet looking for something that will inspire me to sit down and be able to take the thoughts out of my head to be able to write them down on paper. I'm even reading children's books to see if they can be a source of inspiration. A little divine inspiration would be great right about now. That way I could use the Spirit of God to write what HE would have me to write. Now THAT would be awesome.

I'm still struggling with the thought that people want to read what I write or hear what I say so I think that's the issue I'm having with it. I'll figure it out. God has ordained what is happening in my life, so I've just got to trust His plan and trust that He will indeed give me what I need to do what I need to do. He'll do the same for you too!

Be blessed. Be bold. Be beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended

He Sees The Best In Me