Was Not Going To Do Two In One Day

I was not going to post another blog today. I was not. I was just going to introduce my blog to the world and let it be. Clearly, that's not what is happening. Since this is really a way for me to grow in a lot of ways, I thought I would share my experience shortly after I posted my first post. I am a work in progress...

You ever had someone say or do something to you so foul that you swore that the next time you saw them that you would give it to them guns blazing from both barrels? Well, maybe you haven't but I have on several occasions and today was just that day. I had a family member come over to the house that I did not think I would see for a while because of an over the phone altercation that we had about a week and a half ago. He came over, sat on the porch and acted like nothing had ever happened. The nerve! I was heated. I mean I was totally and completely upset. I wanted to go to him and ask him with every bit of attitude I know that I have why he thought it was okay for him to come here.

I didn't do it.

This family member happens to be the grandfather of my children. I have two; JJ and Myah. They are my world and I would do nothing to upset them. I would never have confronted or even said anything to him in front of them. Besides, what has happened, happened. I'm over it. Really. I am (this is me trying to convince myself). Again, I'm working on letting go. I'm working on being a better Nanci. God knows me. He knows everything about me. He knows that I am a work in progress. He knows my heart and this time, my sister didn't need to use the bail money (though it's at the ready).

Be blessed. Be bold. Be beautiful.
Nanci

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended

He Sees The Best In Me