Fearless365

There are some really cool things happening in my life right now. When all is set in stone, I'll let you know about them. In the meantime, while I'm excited about them, I'm just a bit scared. Well, take that back, I'm a whole lot of scared because I don't want to fall flat on my face.

I got an email from an editor of the local Catholic newspaper the other day making some observations about my writing. I didn't take offense because they were constructive and mostly good but it did make me just as scared about some of the things that are going on in my life (hint, hint). I'm moving into some new things and some new areas pretty soon. I don't want to be overconfident about my ability to do them well but I also don't want to be so scared that I am like a bump on a log not making any progress.

This picture reminds me that for EVERY DAY God reminds me and you not to live in fear. He wants us to move into every opportunity in front of us unafraid and full of joy. Even though I AM a bit scared of what is to come, I know that I'm good because of the promises God has provided for me!


Be blessed. Be bold. Be beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended

He Sees The Best In Me